Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wishcasting VII

                                                    (art by Manythings)

What do you wish to do one day?

There are so many things it is hard to decide, but here are some that I feel like sharing since some are a bit too saucy:

*have a photo exhibition (eventually in NYC of course, but small steps.)

*Spend a few weeks in LA making art and hanging out (I love LA and I don't care who knows it-I'd like to be in WeHo or Silverlake.). I really want to see La Luz de Jesus Gallery, a drag show at Hamburger Mary's,  a BPAL will call day (open time for an amazing perfume shop), the parking lot with the elephant from DW Griffith's _Intolerance_ and the Museum of Jurassic Technology. Plus, cocktails and pool time are de riguer.

*Drive along the Pacific Coast Highway in a red convertible. (This actually got suggested to me on an online site-it was cool and it pushed me out of my comfort zone. I will have to learn to drive, but I think it could be worth it)

*Have a great home with my chosen poly family celebrating, doing fun events and caring for each other.

*Runway model. D/k what it might be for, but I want the chance to stomp that runway.

*Be a performer of some kind

*Learn to draw

That's what I can think of for right now. There will be more wonderful ones too.

5 comments:

  1. All good wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I might come along for some of them. ;)
    As Jessica wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also. fun wishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thoughts! Amazing, fun, joyful wishes. welte@maysvilleky.net As Jessica wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. such fun wishes! as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete