Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wishcasting V

                            

          What step do you wish to take?

                        I want to learn to walk in heels again.

 I used to love heels. I had patent goth boots with a huge platform and chunky heel that I could run in.

I moved. I never went out anymore. I got a sprained ankle. No health insurance, but it healed up. 

I gave up. I went to the office and wore flats and Mary Janes and forgot what it was like to stomp around, feel grounded, strong and fabulous.

I have some awesome flats and boots. I love them. But I want heels.

I tried it this year. I wobble. But it worked. Now I want it gorgeous.

My plan-I have a pair of kitten heels to wear around the house and I am going to *practice*. I want to get back to that stompy proudness again.

 

                               

 

5 comments:

  1. Fun! As J.Melusine wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself so do I wish for you also - hope you get your gorgeous fierce on Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shoes! Platforms seem to be here to stay for a few seasons. Lol! I usually go for medium hight, no flats because I walk funny in them (kind of slouchy) and not super high because I get grumpy if my feet hurt. :D
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
    Looking forward to your picture in heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish, I wish for you also. I love high heels, too, and I also decided to practice at one point, but shortly after I got pregnant and gave up. Hmm, I know just where my practice heels are...

    ReplyDelete