Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wishcasting Thursday

(image from http://mr-cocacolapolarbear.tumblr.com/)

It is good to be back; I have had a long malingering ick, but am doing much better.

What do you wish to say yes to?


Photography. I want to get really good.
Meditation practice. I always do better when I do.
Using the time I have. I may have a chronic illness, but I need to rework things so I do something instead of staring into space or watching TV. The latter happens too much.
Feeling safe and having roots.
Things that may not even seem possible right now.

[redacted]

2 comments:

  1. "I may have a chronic illness, but I need to rework things so I do something instead of staring into space or watching TV."

    I "retired" this week due to chronic illness. I'm finding my life is revolving around my favorite TV shows. Your post is making me think: What else do I want to say yes to? As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete